If you’ve been searching for a “water leak detection company near me”, the GPRS team is here to help. We specialize in both municipal and residential leak detection services. We’re experts in underground water leak detection, and our water loss specialists can quickly determine the root cause of the issue and recommend the appropriate fix. In many instances we’ll utilize non-destructive testing (NDT) detection methods to avoid excavation, saving you money and time.
Commercial & Home Leak Detection Services
Why are we the best leak detectors in the U.S.? Because at GPRS, we offer a comprehensive suite of leak detection and testing services to handle any job.
- Hydrostatic pressure testing – Hydrostatic pressure testing involves filling the system with liquid, pressurizing it, and observing the system to check for leaks. It’s widely used in pipelines, plumbing, boilers, and for other such systems.
- Acoustic pressure testing – Our advanced acoustic pressure testing equipment is tuned to “listen” for the specific sounds and frequencies created by leaks, allowing for non-invasive leak detection.
- Daily reports and summaries – We provide daily reports and comprehensive summaries outlining all tests, areas surveyed, estimated water loss, and other such details.
- Surface water testing – Surface water testing allows us to distinguish between leaking water and water from other sources like underground springs, ground water, or rain water. This ensures an accurate assessment of the severity of your leak.
- Pipeline pressure tests – We can test large pipelines with hydrostatic pressure testing to ensure integrity, find leaks, and recommend appropriate repairs, when needed. No job is too big or too small for our team.
- Leak surveys – We can handle jobs of any size, from small residential leaks to large leak surveys of commercial or municipal water distribution systems. With our team of experienced water leak detectors and advanced equipment, you can trust us to get the job done right.
- 24-hour data logging – With our advanced sensors and equipment, we’re able to provide 24-hour data logging and recording, which can provide insights into how the leaks are affecting your systems, and assist in identifying and repairing them. This also provides better results in high-traffic areas, as data can be recorded at night and during other periods of low traffic.
As a national leak detection company, GPRS offers expert water leak inspection and water leak location services in New York, Albany, Syracuse, Rochester, Buffalo and the surrounding areas. We’ve developed a reputation for excellence, and use the latest technology and equipment to provide fast, reliable, and accurate service. So if you’ve been looking for “leak detection services near me,” don’t wait. Contact us online or call today at 646-765-5599 to get the residential or commercial leak detection services you need.