ground penetrating radar systems
As a contractor, engineer, or project manager, we recognize you are faced with crucial decisions on a daily basis. For example, when you’re excavating for a new structure or renovating an old building, there are countless subsurface hazards that need to be accounted for prior to excavation, core drilling or saw cutting.
If you choose not to schedule Utility Locating services, the result could be detrimental to your jobsite or company. There are compounding effects that could impact safety performance, project schedules, and job site financials that could delay or cancel the entire project.
Ground penetrating radar services
Ground Penetrating Radar Systems LLC, is the nation’s largest company specializing in the detection of underground utilities, video pipe inspection, and the scanning of concrete structures. GPRS has an extensive nationwide network of highly trained and experienced project managers in every major U.S. market. When clients hire GPRS, they have the peace of mind of knowing that they have the most reliable scanning technology on their job site and they'll receive the assistance of a project manager who can provide them with the most accurate data. For over a decade, GPRS has been the industry leader by providing outstanding service and cutting edge technology, keeping projects on time, reducing safety risks, and putting our relationships with our clients before profit.
why we do what we do
Safety and quality is our main focus, so much so, that we built our own training center where every GPRS project manager is required to complete an extensive training program before they can perform field services on your job site. Our staff includes a full time training and safety director to make sure all of our project managers are skilled in operating our equipment with high levels of competence and confidence, while always being diligent about performing our duties safely.
GPRS was one of the first companies in the country to focus on concrete scanning and utility locating, primarily using ground penetrating radar (GPR). Since we started in September, 2001, we have built a nationwide network of offices with staff strategically placed in every major metropolitan area in the United States. Since our founding, we have worked on some of the largest and most significant construction projects in the country. We stay busy: On average, each of our project managers perform 300 jobs per year.
We are the best at what we do because it is all we do. When you are faced with the need to know what lies below the surface, contact the nation’s best utility and concrete scanning company. Your project’s success could depend on it.
we minimize risk
gprs company overview
our project managers are trained & experienced in using all our high-tech equipment
Each project manager averages approximately 300 jobs per year. Additionally, all field personnel complete the OSHA 10-hour construction safety course to ensure all of our work spaces meet safety requirements. Our Nationwide network of GPRS professionals have worked in some of the most high-profile job sites in the country including:
- Mt. Sinai Hospital Renovation New York, NY
- Chemical Grout Injection Projects West Coast, FL
- New Orleans International Parking Garage New Orleans, LA
- Cross Texas Transmission Amarillo, Childress, TX
- Maverick Tube Corporation Conroe, Texas
- Canadian Hills Windfarm Calumet, OK
- The Austonian Austin, TEX
- BP Research Campus Naperville, IL
- Underground Void Scan BP-Husky Refinery Toledo, OH
- Underground Utility Locating Detroit Edison Monroe, MI
- Chevron Facility San Francisco, CA
- LAX - Terminal 6 Expansion Los Angeles, CA
- Palmdale Regional Medical Center Palmdale, CA
- Denver International Airport South Terminal Denver, CO
- Devon Energy Riverton, WY
- Sky Ridge Medical Center Lone Tree, CO
- MDEQ LUST Projects State Of Michigan
- The University of Michigan Taubman Library Ann Arbor, MI
- Sunoco Pipeline Western PA
- Utility Locating Nationwide
- Los Angeles Bar Association Los Angeles, CA
- Seismic Upgrades Newport Beach, CA
- LAX Airport Los Angeles, CA
- Soil Stabilization Projects (300+ Projects/Year) West FL
- Sail Boat Bend Project Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Disney Monorail Communications Project Orlando, FL
- Dr. Phillips Performing Arts Center Orlando, FL
- Coral Gables Parking Garage Coral Gables, FL
- Barbados Water Authority Project Barbados (Island)
- Please click here to view other recent GPRS projects