We are firm believers in continuous safety education for all our employees. Our ongoing commitment to the health and safety includes the following safety practices:
- OSHA 10-Hour Outreach - completed by every project manager
- OSHA 30 – completed by many of our area managers
- HAZWOPER 40 Hour - completed by many of our project managers nationwide
- Hazard recognition and safety training - provided monthly for all employees
- Toolbox talks
- Near miss/incident reporting and investigations – safety stand downs
- Site specific safety planning
- Pre-task planning and job hazard review for every project
- New hire safety orientation and training
- Safety manual consistently reviewed and updated to ensure compliance with the most rigorous construction standards
GPRS’s focus on safety has earned us an impressive record. Our 2018-2019 Experience Modification Rate of 0.47 is substantially better than the industry standard of 1.0.
Our clients see first-hand our dedication and commitment to safety. It’s a major reason why GPRS is the company of choice for many companies seeking concrete scanning and utility locating services.