GPRS brings job site safety nationwide. GPRS employees are SIM certified, and offer unparalleled services including Concrete Scanning, Utility Locating, Video Pipe Inspection, Leak Detection, Mapping and Modeling, and more.
And now, with the addition of 3D Laser Scanning, we can provide you with the industry’s only comprehensive, top-down facility visualization and contextual map, including every space and every material, from the roof through the subsurface utilities, infrastructure, and more, all cross-referenced and delivered in a single easy-to-use geospatial interface with our SiteMap service.
Fill out the contact form, and a GPRS Project Coordinator will contact you to get the process started and your project well on its way to completion.
Ground Penetrating Radar Systems is the nation’s largest company specializing in Visualizing The Built World, encompassing every aspect of locating & mapping: from reliable public and private utility locating to 3D laser scanning, acoustic leak detecting, CCTV pipe inspecting, underground storage tank locating, and post-tension concrete mapping.
We have an extensive nationwide network of highly trained and experienced Project Managers in every major U.S. market, including Wilmington, Dover, and Newark, among others.
No matter where you are in the Delaware Valley: Kent County, Suffolk County, or New Castle County, and no matter your needs: be it a historical building scan in the Delaware City Historic District or updated as-builts & utilities for an industrial facility at the Newark Industrial Park , GPRS has got you covered.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Utility Locating Services: We locate private utilities, facility utilities, provide clearances for soil boring and directional drilling, One Call utility locating, complete utility mapping, and more.
- Video Pipe Inspection Services: We employ push cameras and robotics to provide detailed video of all pipes, laterals, and defects, and map it all for you digitally.
- Concrete Scanning Services: All of our concrete scans come with our exclusive Green Box Guarantee because we are 99.8% accurate in our locates for coring, sawing, planning and designing, or if you need a complete structural analysis and updated as-builts.
- 3D Laser Scanning Services: Survey-grade lasers create detailed point clouds, complex 2D and 3D models for CAD designers, or 3D walk-throughs for engineers in a fraction of the time of a traditional site survey, and all are processed to build clash detection and avoidance into the models to ensure your data is accurate.
- Leak Detection Services: We employ Acoustic Detectors and Leak Noise Correlators to provide data that we then correlate and confirm with the help of software to provide you the most accurate location data for any liquid leak.
Whether you need post-tension utility mapping, or a complex 3D walk-through and point cloud of your entire campus, GPRS can deliver. And Delawareans can have peace of mind knowing you’ll receive the assistance of a Project Manager who can provide you with the most accurate data possible.
We can also provide you with the industry’s only comprehensive, top-down facility visualization and contextual map, including every space and every material, from the roof through the subsurface utilities, infrastructure, and more, all cross-referenced and delivered in a single easy-to-use geospatial interface with our SiteMap service.
For over 20 years, GPRS has been the industry leader: providing outstanding service and cutting-edge technology, keeping projects on time and on budget, reducing safety risks, and putting our relationships with our clients before profit, all while maintaining a 99.8% accuracy rate in our work, which we ensure with our exclusive Green Box guarantee.
Our work is accurate within millimeters, so you can be confident we’ve located every pipe, conduit, tank, support, and void, above or below ground, and know that there will be virtually no surprises.