What Is Our Secret To 99.8%+ Accuracy In Concrete Scanning & Utility Locating?
We reveal how we do it all in this FREE E-Book and PDF
Your FREE E-Book & PDF includes:
Five case studies that explain in detail how GPRS solved problems and kept workers safe on site in multiple industries:
- Power Company Directional Drilling
- Groundwater Contamination Clean-up
- Large Concrete Facility Renovation
- Fire Suppression System LeakDetection
- Water Treatment Plant Expansion
It also shows you exactly how to pre-plan for your construction, architectural design, or engineering project to reduce costs, reduce change orders, and eliminate expensive utility strikes, mistakes, and down-time with the Project Life Cycle.
This FREE E-Book also explains:
- The difference between private and public utility locating and why it matters
- What specific tools you need to deploy in the field for accurate locating and safety on any job
- What is hidden in your concrete and how to find it before you drill, core, or cut
- The exact locating methodology we follow to achieve our unbelievable accuracy rating and keep jobsites safe
- The limitations of Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) and how we have overcome them to effectively and accurately Visualize The Built World™ for our clients, above and below ground
Did you know that the average cost of a utility strike is $56,000 and 2-3 months of downtime – for a single strike? *
Download your FREE E-Book and PDF to find out how you can avoid it to stay on time, on budget, and SAFE!